When it comes to expert component assembly, Quasar excels. We manufacture all of our assembly tooling and fixtures in-house, giving us the ability to modify the fixtures to guarantee the end product meets your every specification.
We have the capability to assemble your components in multiple fashions:
- Robotic MIG welding
- Fanuc Robotic arm with 2 Fanuc Turn-tables coupled with a Lincoln Robotic Power Supply
- Laser welding
- Certified MIG and TIG welding
- All welders are certified to each process used.
- We have the capability to test all welds to AWS, military and automotive weld standards.
- Welds are verified by microscopic weld analysis using PAX-IT weld software on an Olympus Microscope.
- Spot Welding
- Spin Riveting
- Sheet Metal Clinching – TOX Clinch Procedure